Career Planning in Data Science
About the speaker
Sushanth Gaonker is the director of EC - COUNCIL. He has previously worked as the Vice president of Engineering in Athena Technologies and as a Consultant in Research and Analytics at Deloitte. Not only has he held various leadership roles in the Data Science industry, he is also a renowned career coach and an author.
In this session, Mr. Gaonker touches upon the most crucial aspects that helps one build a successful career, especially in the domain of Data Science. While laying out a clear roadmap as to how one can establish an iconic career, he identifies three major challenges:
- Lack of clarity in career
- Lack of growth in career
- Confused about the career
He also points out the 5 steps one needs to follow to become a successful working professional:
- Discover your ideal career path
- Identify and acquire the right set of skills
- Build an effective career path
- Build up a strong personal brand
- Develop a success mindset
Watch this video to learn more about career planning and how you can become a successful Data Science professional.